This is social services program that aims to help new immigrants and refugees who came to the US with families. Most of immigrants and refugees are forced to flee from their motherlands. Their destiny is even more challenging if they escape from war zones. Limited English compliance, an absence of legal documents, very often financial hardship – these are the main obstacles on their way to a new life. Our goal is to help them integrate into the society and become sufficient citizens.
- Referral services to government benefits;
- Referral services to medical and law offices;
- Orientation meetings for newcomers;
- Document translation services;
- Information on educational programs available for adults;
- Help in finding schools for children;
- Applications fill out and submission for affordable housing;
- Job seeking assistance;
- Financial literacy classes;
- English language classes;
- Citizenship classes.